Umaru Musa Yar’adua University wishes to invite candidates who applied for admission as first choice candidates into the university through the year 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or Direct Entry (DE) application to register for aptitude test/screening via the University website www.umyu.edu.ng.
Candidates who applied through the UTME must have scored 130 (or above) JAMB points.
Please note that only candidates listed on the mentioned website are to register. In addition, DE candidates are not to appear for aptitude test but would be screened online.
The online registration will commence on Wednesday 23rd February, 2022.
Eligible candidates are to upload the following documents on the University’s website from Wednesday 23rd February, 2022.
- JAMB Result Slip of the year 2021 for UTME candidates or JAMB Registration Slip of the year 2021 in the case of DE candidates;
- O’ Level Result(s);
- Form of identification (Indigene Letter/National Identification Card/International Passport etc);
- Direct Entry (DE) Candidates are to upload their ‘A’ Level Result (Diploma, IJMB, NCE etc).
To be eligible for the aptitude test/screening, a candidate must have:
- Scored a minimum of 130 marks or above in the 2021 UTME examination conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB);
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2021 JAMB examination;
- In addition to obtaining the minimum five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics), Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall obtain the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme they applied.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 (all charges inclusive) for the aptitude test/screening via https://collegeportal.umyu.edu.ng/ug/applicant/index/
UTME Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the aptitude test and would be required to submit hard copies of their credentials at the venue of the test.
Direct entry candidates are also requested to forward hardcopies of their credentials to the office of the Registrar after the online registration.
Please note that all visually impaired candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME aptitude test, but are requested to forward hard copies of their credentials to the office of the Registrar.
COVID-19 HEALTH REGULATION
Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner devoid of exposure to the dreaded COVID-19. ALL UTME candidates are to wear face masks and may be subjected to temperature tests, hand washing and application of hand sanitizer etc.
MUHAMMAD YUSUFU ABUBAKAR