Dr. MUHAMMAD SALEH SALGA
Muhammad Saleh Salga (B.Sc., MSc. (BUK), PGDE, (UDUS), PhD, UM (Malayasia)
Department: Pure and Industrial Chemistry.
Reader, with 20 years working experience in tertiary institution(s), member of Professional bodies (Chemical Society of Nigeria, International Research and Development Institute (IRDI) and many other non-governmental organizations. Published many articles in reputable journals, Reviewed many journals (local and international), and graduated many students (Undergraduate and Postgraduate). Member high impact research committee UM, (HIRC), Winner of excellence award from Univ. Malaya (Malaysia), 2012 and Research grants from UMYU/Tetfund and UM (Malaysia) with many citations in Google Scholar.
- Muhammad Saleh Salga, Hapipah Mohd Ali, Mahmood Ameen Abdulla, Siddig Ibrahim Abdelwahab. Gastroprotective activity and mechanism of novel dichlorido-zinc(II)-4-(2-5-methoxybenzylideneamino) ethyl)piperazin-1-iumphenolate complex on ethanol-induced gastric ulceration. Chem-Biol-Interact., 195, 144-153.
- Muhammad Saleh Salga and Saadatu Hassan DanAli, Synthesis and Antimicrobial Studies Of Mn(II), Co(II), Ni(Ii), Zn(II) and Cd(II) Complexes Derived from Schiff Base: 2-Amino-N-(2-(R)-2-Amino-1- Hydroxy-3-Phenylpropylidene)Amino)Ethyl)-3-Phenylpropanimidic, ChemSearch J. 8(2): 1
- Muhammad S. Salga and Sulaiman. S. Yusuf. Synthesis, Characterization And Antibacterial Studies Of Tetraazamacrocyclic Ligand And Its Cd (Ii), Co (Ii), Cu (Ii), Ni (Ii), And Zn (Ii) Comlplexes. Dujopas, 3(1).
- Muhammad Saleh Salga and Sani Sabo, Antimicrobial Activities Of Some Mixed Ligands Adducts Of Benzoylacetone And Salicylaldehyde. Bajopas, 11(1), 174.
- Muhammad Saleh Salga, Muhammadu Marwan Yusif and Usman Sabiu Usman, Synthesis and evaluation of the efficacies of some Schiff bases for the removal of heavy metals from waste water, Sci. W. J., 13(4).