The Editorial Board of the UMYU Journal of Microbiology Research (UJMR) of the Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences, Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, Katsina, Nigeria is pleased to inform the public that its 10th edition Vol 6, issue 1 will come out by June 2021. It is therefore using this medium to encourage researchers, scholars, professionals, practitioners, students, research institutes and industries to participate actively in the dissemination of their works through UJMR. For article submission process, see our guide to authors. Authors can send their articles for publication via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or through the Journal Website (https://www.umyu.edu.ng/ujmr/).
SCOPE OF THE JOURNAL
UJMR is an international open access, double blind peer reviewed journal, dedicated to publishing high quality original research works, case studies, technical reports, short communications, letter to editor and critical reviews on a broad range of topics of general interest in areas of Medical, Environmental, Industrial, Agricultural, Public health, Food, and other aspects of Microbiology, Biological Sciences, and Biochemistry.
ABSTRACTING AND INDEXING
Publication Impact Factor 2019/2020 as assessed by ICI World Journals System and
International Institute of organized Research (I2OR) are, respectively, 63.31 & 2.252 Indexing Organizations: UJMR is currently indexed in the following data bases: –
- International Institute of Organized Research (I2OR)
- International DOI Foundation (IDF)
- ICI World of Journals
- Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI)
- Google Scholar
The advantages of Publishing in UJMR are:
- All articles are subjected to double blinded peer review and Plagiarism checks to ensure high quality
- Rapid Publication after peer reviewed through eminent Editorial Board Members.
- Acceptance and Publication with excellence, novelty and originality ranking only.
- Articles are assigned with permanent digital object identifiers (doi) and uploaded to UJMR website and various indexing data bases to ensure global visibility & archiving of articles forever
- All authors and co-authors are issued with certificates of publications for each of their published manuscript.
- Manuscripts are published both online and in print versions for ease of access and enhanced knowledge sharing among authors and readers of UJMR.
Dr. Bashir Abdulkadir