Call for Paper
Call for Paper
Volume 1: Issue 1: 2021 Edition
UMYU-JAFR provides a forum for communicating impactful research between professionals and academics in all areas of accounting, Finance and other cognate disciplines. Researchers are therefore invited to submit both empirical and theoretical papers that are broadly consistent with all topics related to Accounting and Finance for publication in the Journal’s Maiden Edition.
Guidelines for Manuscript Submission
- All manuscripts must be original focusing on accounting, finance and other related areas.
- The language of the manuscript should be English (American/British).
- The manuscript should NOT have been submitted elsewhere for publication. Kindly note; it is the responsibility of the author(s) to ensure that the material submitted does not infringe copyright.
- Maximum length of a manuscript is 15 PAGES including appendix and references. Any extra page will attract additional N1,000.
- All manuscripts must include the following; name(s) of the author(s), informative title, affiliation(s), addresses of the author(s), e-mail address and phone numbers of the corresponding author(s). The abstract should not exceed 250 words and must include keywords.
- All manuscripts should be in MICROSOFT WORD format, 1.5 line spacing, 12 Font size Times New Roman to be sent to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission and Publication Fee
- A non-refundable fee of N5000 is expected to be paid for peer-review and N15000 upon acceptance of the manuscript as publication fee.
- All payments should be made to:
Account Name: UMYU Journal of Accounting and Finance Research
Account Number: 2175600494
Bank Name: United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- All evidence of payment is to be sent to email@example.com
Submission Deadline is 28th February 2021
Dr. M. L. Danrimi +2349068119398
Sani Idris +2348036047623
Nabila Kabir: +2348065284165
Or visit: accountingjournal.umyu.edu.ng